Land Transportation Office Philippines guide. Drivers license, application, branches, requirements
A1 Driving School Manila Branch Office
Manila is the center of ecommerce, business and yes, even cars. Traffic congestion is worse in this part of the Philippines being the center city. With this fate accepted nationwide, we all cant help but see which driving schools cater to teach us how to behave properly in Manila streets and because cars abound by numbers each day, it is best to study in a reputable driving school.
I have below a list of the different branches and satellite offices of A1 Driving School in areas all over Metro Manila so that if you happen to pass by this blog of mine, I’d be able to help you out on your quest to try to finish a crash course in driving and get a professional one to teach you how to drive safely in the Philippines by knowing the right and wrong turns as well as get to be familiar with the city street rules and regulations and be able to follow and abide by the street signs properly. See their telephone hotline numbers to call for a quote and inquiry on how much it will cost you to study with them.
A1 DRIVING INSTITUTE MANILA BRANCHES:
- SM City Manila, Upper Ground Floor (in front of Odyssey) – 400.8634
- SM City San Lazaro, Lower Ground Floor (in front of Supermarket and Storyland) – 786.2429
- SM Savemore Market Nagtahan (in front of KFC) – 516.4809
- Robinson’s Place Manila, Level 1 (beside Cebu Pacific) – 521.7616
- Harrison Plaza, Ground Floor (near Mercury Drug) – 567.3812
- Quintin Paredes St., Binondo (in front of Jollibee and Red Ribbon) – 242.9286
- St. Joseph School, 2683 Juan Luna St., Gagalangin, Tondo (in front of Mercury Drug) – 251.1168