Makati City is a business center. Apart from this fact, many employees, their bosses and small and big business owners as well as those who are looking to stroll in the vicinity use a car. Therefore, I would like to assume that there are many nearby residents and people I have mentioned above don’t have the time to spend trying to take driving lessons elsewhere. Some of them would prefer to enroll to driving institutes in their free time just to be present for work and at the same time maximize the effort to learn how to drive.
If you happen to belong to this population in Makati or if you are somebody who wants to become familiar with one way streets as well as vicinity traffic rules and regulations, I strongly suggest that you take your driving course somewhere near. I suggest first hand to try A1 Driving School branch in Makati.
You can find some of them in the listings below which I have compiled for your use. I’ve also listed their respective hotline telephone contact numbers so you can call prior to an appointment for inquiry. If you want to know how to get there, you can consult with Google Maps or try searching using Bing Maps or asking a few friends who might know. Good luck and keep safe.
A1 DRIVING INSTITUTE MAKATI CITY BRANCHES:
- Greeenbelt 1, Ground Floor (near Legaspi St. entrance between Mr. Quickie and LBC) – 475.6517
- Rustan’s Makati Supermarket, Ayala Ave. (near Yum Yum Tree) – 817.9930
- Rustan’s Supermarket, Powerplant Mall (near Parking 2) – 400.7896
- Rm 309 Tan-Hock Bldg., Edsa corner P. Burgos St., Guadalupe Nuevo (above Jollibee) – 882.0514
- Petron Square Bel-Air, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. corner Makati Ave. (beside National Bookstore) – 394.9543
- 569 J.P. Rizal St. corner J.B. Roxas St., Brgy. Olympia (beside Western Union) – 899.1190